PDA

View Full Version : Problem with capture area/position.

dj0862
12-27-2009, 09:38 PM
I'm checking out the demo and would like to buy the software, but having some capture issues. My OS is Windows7 64 bit. Display resolution is 1920x1080.

The software seems to be out of sync with my desktop. I'm capturing a different part of the screen than I had marked. I clearly set the green box around the video, but the actual recorded area is up and to the left. I also notice the markers drop away from the mouse cursor if I move them too fast. The recordings also seem more magnified. Would appreciate any help, really need this software.

Jeff Lenney
12-28-2009, 12:06 AM
Hi DJ

I have not heard of this one before - have you tried using any other resolutions yet on the screen? I too use windows 7, 64 bit and i'm able to get very precise videos

dj0862
12-28-2009, 07:13 PM
Well...think I found the problem. The resolution change did not make a difference, but the large text size was messing with the program.

I was using large text size along with the 1920x1080 resolution. The larger text DPI must throw the screen capture area out of position and captures the wrong area. This may be why some others out here complain about a clipped off video or missing part of the capture.

Once I go back to medium text size everything works fine. Something you guys might want to look into.

Cheryl Wester
12-29-2009, 07:33 AM
Thank you for the feedback. We do appreciate it.