PDA

View Full Version : Replay Music does not work

JefZX
12-27-2009, 04:32 AM
Nothing...nada. No message. No movement. No recording. I have started the program first before opening the browser. I hear the music from various web sites but Replay Music does nothing. Using Windows 7. Any suggestions? Thanks.

P.S. I thought maybe I needed to change input to sound card but the only option I have is audio driver. And the instructions say (on one page of instructions but missing from another page!) something about a web recording button which I do not see anywhere. I do see an "Open Website to Record'' button. Are you supposed to click on that and then enter the web site? Wow, I wish the instructions were better. Anyway, tried with and without the "Open Website to Record" and nothing.

Kochanski
12-27-2009, 07:50 AM
I've posted a similar problem regarding WIN 7. It looks like you will need to turn off the UAC in Control Panel (Action Center), then reboot. I'm hoping that an upgrade version will eventually be created to solve this. We wait!

Cheryl Wester
12-27-2009, 09:44 AM
The program does work with Windows 7. We use it all the time.

Open Music
Select Start Recording
Our dialog box comes up
At the bottom it says to open website to record
Select that and our page comes up
Go back to the dialog box and select OK
Now, go to what you want to record.

JefZX
12-27-2009, 02:47 PM
I've posted a similar problem regarding WIN 7. It looks like you will need to turn off the UAC in Control Panel (Action Center), then reboot. I'm hoping that an upgrade version will eventually be created to solve this. We wait!

Thanks, this did work. Amazing that the instructions do not tell you that you need to take thia action, which is not advised by Microsoft.

pekodinky
01-11-2010, 10:02 AM
The program does work with Windows 7. We use it all the time.

Open Music
Select Start Recording
Our dialog box comes up
At the bottom it says to open website to record
Select that and our page comes up
Go back to the dialog box and select OK
Now, go to what you want to record.

I've tried everything from this post and the other post about windows 7 and still nothing.

I am using windows 7 32bit. I have the latest firefox browser and I am trying to record from napster. I've done it exactly from the above and still no wave lines saying its recording please help!

Cheryl Wester
01-12-2010, 11:04 AM
If you continue to have this issue contact tech support. A log file and additional information will be needed

carlobee
01-12-2010, 09:02 PM
I've tried everything from this post and the other post about windows 7 and still nothing.

I am using windows 7 32bit. I have the latest firefox browser and I am trying to record from napster. I've done it exactly from the above and still no wave lines saying its recording please help!

did you already turn off the UAC in the Control Panel and then made a reboot?

That was also stated above. See if that works.

http://storeyourpicture.com/images/signature_videoStreaming.jpg

pekodinky
01-14-2010, 05:18 PM
yeah have turned the UAC off and rebooted. Think I will have to contact support.

pekodinky
01-15-2010, 07:36 AM
ok have re-installed and now it works yay!