PDA

View Full Version : How do I record from Wolfgang's vault

stevied
12-24-2009, 10:19 AM
Hi,

I'm a new user. I'm thinking of purchasing this software. Right now I'm using the trial version.

My main interest is to be able to download/convert concerts from Wolfgang's Vault (www.wolfgangsvault.com). This software stated it can do that, which it does; however, I'm not pleased with the results.

While playing a concert in Wolfgang's, I hit the "Record Audio" option. This starts recording the stream; however, it will record one song (for example) in clips only a few seconds long. It will not record the entire song or concert for that matter, as one file. Instead, there's a ton of files in clips.

Is there a setting or something I can adjust to allow me just to stream the entire song and/or concert as one file?

Please help. I really want this to work before I buy it.

Thanks

Stevie D

Tasha Heinlein
12-24-2009, 10:46 AM
We recommend using Replay Music (http://www.applian.com/replay-music/) on this site.

stevied
12-27-2009, 12:06 PM
Err, I'm already using Replay Media Catcher Trial Version. As expressed, I do wish to purchase it; however, I don't want to have to mess with files all the time.

I recorded a concert from Wolfgangs. Of the 14 songs, the program downloaded 40+ files. Most of the files were segments of a song. I deleted those. The rest (14 in total), were the full song. But I had to manually change the names, titles, Artist.....

One more time with the question. If I purchase this software, will it record the correct information and complete songs or will I have to sift through useless files?

Tasha Heinlein
12-27-2009, 02:49 PM
Replay Media Catcher does not work with Wolfgang's Vault.