PDA

View Full Version : I would like to take my saved shows and turn them into podcast automatically

joeboo12
12-19-2009, 04:10 PM
It use Replay av to record different shows that dont have podcast. I would like to take my saved shows and turn them into podcast automatically. I would like to have a local rss feed so that my itunes with update my podcast everytime a new show finishes.

Can anyone help? Is there a way we can get an rss upload feature addes to relpay 8

I think its a nice feature to have. If there is another easier way to to get alot of archived mp3 content on to ipod or zunes so that it syncs and automatically updates please let me know

Cheryl Wester
12-21-2009, 11:24 AM
Interesting ideas. Perhaps someone does have a good response for this.

lestag
01-03-2010, 07:43 PM
It use Replay av to record different shows that dont have podcast. I would like to take my saved shows and turn them into podcast automatically. I would like to have a local rss feed so that my itunes with update my podcast everytime a new show finishes.

Can anyone help? Is there a way we can get an rss upload feature addes to relpay 8

I think its a nice feature to have. If there is another easier way to to get alot of archived mp3 content on to ipod or zunes so that it syncs and automatically updates please let me know

I don't use itunes but use windows media player. All i did to get it to sync to my mp3 player (via windows media player WMP) was to tell WMP to search the replay recording directory and its sub directories. then I setup a playlist of any files added in the last 7 days and then add this playlist to my mp3 player.

Each time I plug in my mp3 player with WMP it syncs and adds the new downloads for the 7 days.

I assume Zunes uses WMP?