PDA

View Full Version : Reinstallation/licensing

starhopper
01-24-2009, 06:10 AM
I recently bought the whole AT suite, but have only installed Replay Music thus far - & have only used it once as a 'quick try', for that matter.

I decided this morning I want to un-install another program suite (games) that was installed prior to Replay Music. I created a Restore Point (WinXPsp3) before instaling Replay....but had also created one prior to the games suite installation, which is the point I'll need to return my computer to for the uninstall. That will (presumably - never did this before) reset my computer to a point prior to the Replay installation, & I believe, wipe out key elements (registry entries, etc.) of the Replay install in the process.

My question(s) - will this straightforward process give me any hassles re-installing Replay Music (I still have the orig'l downloaded installation file) either license-wise or installation- or registry-wise?
~OR~
Should I first un-install Replay Music; then return the 'puter to the pre-Replay Restore Point - THEN un-install the games, then return to that pre-install Restore Point, before re-installing Replay Music?

Thanx for your help!
~SH

starhopper
01-26-2009, 10:00 AM
Resolved by Customer Support.
Thank you.
~*