PDA

View Full Version : Has Imeem changed

Funky
08-12-2008, 02:26 AM
I trialed the Demo of Replay media catcher it was awesome so i bought the registered version i started downloading many things right away was very very happy :). but once i started trying to download videos from www.imeem.com it wouldn't (i am still able to download songs if i refresh page a few times). could this be caused by a firewall or anti spy ware (zone Alarm, Spybot-SD) or has imeem changed in the last day?

note: i tried the demo version on a virtual machine just in case the program wasn't legit this has no firewall or spyware protection as it can be deleted at any time.

Edit: I am using Firefox 3

goldwings98se
08-12-2008, 09:08 AM
I trialed the Demo of Replay media catcher it was awesome so i bought the registered version i started downloading many things right away was very very happy :). but once i started trying to download videos from www.imeem.com it wouldn't (i am still able to download songs if i refresh page a few times). could this be caused by a firewall or anti spy ware (zone Alarm, Spybot-SD) or has imeem changed in the last day?

note: i tried the demo version on a virtual machine just in case the program wasn't legit this has no firewall or spyware protection as it can be deleted at any time.

Edit: I am using Firefox 3

I tried the site with Media Catcher Beta 3.0 and had no problems capturing music or videos from the site.

Andy Heinlein
08-12-2008, 09:50 AM
We are actually going to make a video-tutorial on how to record from imeem. The trick is to:

1) Open Media Catcher
2) Goto Tools>>Settings
3) Check the "Web Stream Dumper" plug-in
4) Close settings, click record, goto imeem

Record what you want... When you are finished, uncheck that plug-in so you don't get double-downloads from other sites.

-andy.

Funky
08-13-2008, 02:52 AM
Thanks for the help mate

Andy Heinlein
08-13-2008, 11:55 AM
No problem...

Also, here is a video tutorial (http://applian.com/replay-media-catcher/demos/download_imeem.php) on how to do it.

If you go to Media Catcher's product page (http://applian.com/download-videos/), there are other video tutorials as well.

-andy.