PDA

View Full Version : Feature suggestion: Enter serial number for the Replay Capture Suite only once

stream-recorder.com
12-11-2009, 02:14 AM
It would be much more convenient for the Replay Capture Suite owners to enter a serial number only once, instead of entering it for each individual product of the suite.

ianai
07-21-2010, 09:54 AM
I agree that it would be nice to be able to enter your code one-time in Director perhaps and just have it dole out the appropriate licensed versions.

I'd also like to see Director be able to handle the products and updates itself. While I do appreciate that it tells me there is a new version available (marginally perhaps with v4 of RMC which needs work), clicking okay to update ought to just update the software rather than send you to a link to download and have to update it as a separate routine. Not really a complaint as much as a feature request though it would make AD much more useful. As it stands now the only thing it does is add another step to getting to your products..which individually tell me when there's an update anyway. I'm just not sure it's actually useful to me in any way in its current iteration.