PDA

View Full Version : Replay Music is not able to find the audio driver or any other source for recording

JubalEarly
05-27-2009, 05:22 AM
there are many tracks that are unrecognized. So where do we go from here? How come Media Catcher does not work with Napster?

JubalEarly
05-27-2009, 05:33 AM
I am getting "MixerGetLineInfo Error 00000400" What should I do?

Support ticket 1141EB

JubalEarly
05-28-2009, 05:13 AM
I have been recording Napster using firefox but I don't think this has anything to do with the input source problem that I am having. It appears that RM is not able to find the audio driver or any other source for recording. Input source is just blank with nothing to choose from.

When I click settings the aforementioned error pops up. Also there are no options to select under input source, its just blank. I have a microphone plugged in and can this cause a conflict? I unplugged it and now I get same error message when I click settings but a different number.
I did not get this error message prior to 3.6 upgrade and I have been recording properly for years.

Basically the main problem is that I have no options to choose from under input source. What should I do now?

Cheryl Wester
05-28-2009, 09:19 AM
See if a reinstall corrects the issue. Make sure you uninstall the program completely prior to reinstalling and reboot your system.

JubalEarly
05-28-2009, 06:25 PM
1. I have turned off my firewall

2. Turned off AVG

3. reinstalled RM

4. Clicked Settings and still get that mixer error that I talked about earlier. There is nothing to choose from in the input source. Should I completely remove all Applian software from my computer?

Cheryl Wester
05-29-2009, 09:49 AM
Please contact tech support for this issue if you haven't already.

JubalEarly
05-31-2009, 06:09 PM
I downloaded some super uninstallers from CNET and cleaned the registry a couple of times. The shortcut RM icon could not be removed by the standard windows uninstaller and that's when I downloaded some big guns. It was quite involved to just upgrade my RM but I was determined.

The difference was the uninstalling, registry cleaning and then the disk cleaning software from CNET. Standard Vista uninstaller will not do the job.

Cheryl Wester
05-31-2009, 08:01 PM
Thanks for the input. This is not the norm and we do appreciate the extra input