PDA

View Full Version : Can't find log file

hask
11-26-2009, 07:53 AM
I recently purchased a new Windows 7 computer and I am running Replay A/V 8.75. I had no problems until recently when one of the programs wouldn't record properly. I looked for the log file to help diagnose the problem and then to attach it to a help ticket if I couldn't figure it out myself. On my old computer, the file (show_activity.txt I think) was in the same folder as the recording itself. However, I could not find the file, either in that folder or any other. Is there some reason that this file is not being generated?

Thanks,

Hask

Cheryl Wester
11-26-2009, 11:20 AM
The easiest way to see where it is is to go to Tools-log viewer. Select view log and you will see where it is. Thanks.

bobojeeb
12-02-2009, 04:44 AM
I just downloaded the latest ReplayAV 8.75 and when I checked my computer this morning it wasn't recording as scheduled. So i clicked Start Record/Download and it opened the Tuner but didn't look like it was recording. It used to show how much was being recorded or I could at least see the recording file in my Recordings folder. The Start Record now says Stop Record/Download like it's reording as well but I stopped it and it asked if I wanted to save it. I said yes but I can't find that recording. I checked the log and I'm looking in the correct spot for it. Please can you help me.
Thanks.

Cheryl Wester
12-02-2009, 06:53 AM
We will need to see your log file, see what link you are recording and have other info. Please contact tech support with this information.