PDA

View Full Version : Webinar is cut off on right side

mamasandy
11-25-2009, 12:52 PM
Using RVC I'm trying to capture a power point webinar with audio that plays once a week. Finally got the audio figured out, and for the most part the capture is good. However, despite trying all different settings the right side is still cut off. Any suggestions?

Jeff Lenney
11-25-2009, 03:55 PM
Hi Mamasandy

Did you try manually adjusting the recording area to the right a bit more? I prefer the 'auto select' feature myself, as it auto selects areas on the screen to record - but sometimes it doesn't get everything and you may need to manually adjust the recording area. Check out this tutorial I put together that shows how this is done: How to Record with Replay Video Capture. (http://www.how-to-capture-streaming-media.com/RVC-record_tv_episodes/RVC-Record%20TV%20Episodes.html)

mamasandy
12-07-2009, 05:19 PM
I've tried everything, from manually adjusting the frame to selecting the "entire page." The webinar plays correctly when the recording is ongoing, everything looks right on the screen, but when we replay it, the right side is always cut off. It's very frustrating because this is a live webinar, available only once a week, so there are no retakes until the next week.

stream-recorder.com
12-08-2009, 06:46 AM
Have you tried playing your recordings with alternative software like freeware VLC player?

mamasandy
12-11-2009, 01:04 PM
No, I haven't heard of this until now. Makes me wonder, though, why I have to download yet another program to do what I thought this program was supposed to do? Thanks for the tip!