PDA

View Full Version : Upgrade/Tech Support Problems

Toddney43
11-23-2009, 09:42 AM
I cannot successfully upgrade per the link supplied and I've been trying to solve the problem for over 1 1/2 hours.

I have been going around in loops trying to send a request for technical support...When I click the "Next" button at the bottom of the page I get sent to essentially the same page again with no "Submit My Ticket" button anywhere on the page.

Is there no way to contact Tech Support by phone????

Tom Mayes
11-23-2009, 11:40 AM
Hi

What is the product you are trying to upgrade? Let me know your original order number or e-mail address you used when ordering and I can provide specific instructions to effect the upgrade.

FYI, here is the Support link: http://www.applian.com/support.php
Fr upgrades, send a message to Order Problems and Customer Support or General Departments. The technical departments are product related when one is having a specific problem in using a program.

Regards,

Tom Mayes

Tasha Heinlein
11-23-2009, 09:10 PM
I cannot successfully upgrade per the link supplied and I've been trying to solve the problem for over 1 1/2 hours.

I have been going around in loops trying to send a request for technical support...When I click the "Next" button at the bottom of the page I get sent to essentially the same page again with no "Submit My Ticket" button anywhere on the page.

Is there no way to contact Tech Support by phone????

Also - if your ticket is not getting submitted when you click "Next", double check that you have filled in all of the "Required" fields. If you miss one of these it will keep taking you back to the same page.