PDA

View Full Version : Unwanted change in RMC

goldwings98se
08-07-2008, 07:31 AM
I am very happy with the fixes in the RMC 3.0 Beta but I am :( dissapointed in one feature that seems to have gone away.

It used to be that when you recorded MP3's if you selected to Rename the MP3 file you were also able to edit the MP3 tags.

The piece that is now missing is the ability to put in Comments. Why was that removed? Can we get it put back?

Andy Heinlein
08-07-2008, 03:12 PM
That should still be there... as a matter of fact you can edit tags on most audio formats in Media Catcher 3.0+

If this isn't the case, can you tell me what you are trying to capture so I can see if I can duplicate the problem?

Thanks!
-andy.

goldwings98se
08-07-2008, 08:09 PM
That should still be there... as a matter of fact you can edit tags on most audio formats in Media Catcher 3.0+

If this isn't the case, can you tell me what you are trying to capture so I can see if I can duplicate the problem?

Thanks!
-andy.

If you just capture anything from like MySpace then Rename/Edit there is no field for "Comments"

Andy Heinlein
08-07-2008, 08:23 PM
oooh ok. You are talking about the comment field missing. It's auto-renaming everything fine though, right? You just want the comment field back.

OK.. I will put that back in.. sorry!

-andy.

goldwings98se
08-08-2008, 04:13 PM
oooh ok. You are talking about the comment field missing. It's auto-renaming everything fine though, right? You just want the comment field back.

OK.. I will put that back in.. sorry!

-andy.

Yep. That's the one. The Comments. I personally like to put in there where I captured the file from.

Andy Heinlein
08-09-2008, 01:15 PM
New version posted today (8/9) that has the feature put back in...

-andy.