PDA

View Full Version : Nag Screen to Upgrade Converter

mstexas
11-21-2009, 12:39 PM
I keep getting a nag screen to upgrade the converter every few conversions. This causes my overnight recordings to not get converted because I am not available to click the nag screen. I updated the converter and I still get the nag screen. I paid 10 bucks to update A/V but have not done so because of past bad experiences with an upgrade not working. Is the upgrade to A/V required to get rid of this converter nag screen? Please advise.

mstexas
11-21-2009, 12:49 PM
Let me make another comment... I understand the use of a nag screen in that it lets us know we need to upgrade. But please get rid of the question wanting a yes or no response. That causes the whole process to hang up. Just pop up a single nag screen that stays up but lets the converter continue to convert, close and continue converting again and again over night.

I record radio programs in 30 minute increments and the nag screen stops all conversion until I can sit down and click yes or no every few minutes for an hour.

ktoutdoor
11-21-2009, 09:00 PM
:mad: I have the same problem, what a pain in the butt.
Been going on now for the past week does any one know how to stop this ?

Cheryl Wester
11-21-2009, 09:44 PM
We are aware of the issue and have let the developer know about this. Thanks. You are not able to do something about it on your end.

ktoutdoor
11-22-2009, 04:17 AM
Thanks for the quick post on a Saturday night even. Very impressive

Cheryl Wester
11-23-2009, 10:41 AM
You should not be getting this anymore. Thanks.