PDA

View Full Version : Capturing stops after x min

uzer
08-07-2008, 03:29 AM
I purchased a license for replay av last night, the program looks very straight forward and i have no problems using the interface and adding new streams for recording.

The problem i encounter when trying to record different real (rtsp/http) streams from the same site is that the capturing stops after x min and im not able to capture the whole stream.

I know the stream is 1 hour long but when trying to capture it, it stops capturing after 10min, 12 min or more sometimes.
I dont get any warning or error so i cant figure out why the whole stream is not getting recorded.

Any suggestions?

Cheryl Wester
08-07-2008, 08:14 PM
Have you played it back to see if it is a complete recording? The reason I ask is if it is not recording a "live" show it is going to record as fast as your Internet connection and the server on the other end allow. It is very possible that you do have a complete file. If that is not the case let us know or submit a tech ticket for additional help.

applesareyummy
09-01-2008, 08:14 PM
I'm experiencing the same thing, recording stops after about 39 minutes.

What kind of an answer is this, Cheryl? Have you tried recording to see if it keeps going or stops?

Cheryl Wester
09-02-2008, 02:15 PM
When you are recording an archive it is not recording in real time. Depending on your Internet it is possible for a two hour file to be downloaded in 10 minutes or so-each Internet connection is different. When you say it has stopped recording I'm asking you to check to see if the download is complete. If it not a complete download then you should contact tech support for additional assistance.