PDA

View Full Version : REGISTRATION ERROR Sorry, This code has been ativated to many times

Donnybravo1
11-20-2009, 06:35 PM
Does someone have any answers to this???? I Payed for my media catcher about a year ago i format my computer about once a month or so as i dont use a antivirus so needless to say i install this program once a month or more depending on how my computer is acting for a format, whenever i goto put in my code now it says ( Sorry, This code has been ativated to many times ) now when i payed for this i never saw anything saying i can install this so many times, i have or would never give out my Product Code for it as this is for my own personal use, i have tryed to contact SUPPORT but no one seems to wanna return my email.

Tasha Heinlein
11-20-2009, 07:56 PM
You only opened a ticket a couple of hours ago and I have responded to it already. You stated in that ticket that you had tried to contact support prior and no one answered you. However I was unable to find any other tickets opened under your email address. Please keep responses to the ticket so that I can get the necessary info to get you up and running and not have to respond twice to your inquiries. Thank you!

Donnybravo1
11-20-2009, 09:03 PM
You only opened a ticket a couple of hours ago and I have responded to it already. You stated in that ticket that you had tried to contact support prior and no one answered you. However I was unable to find any other tickets opened under your email address. Please keep responses to the ticket so that I can get the necessary info to get you up and running and not have to respond twice to your inquiries. Thank you!

Try this TICKET ----> Ticket ID: 37EB61

Tasha Heinlein
11-20-2009, 10:43 PM
I was able to locate this ticket. It was opened three days ago in the Ordering Problems/Customer Service department and it was responded to 30 minutes after you opened it. They also were unable to find your order for Media Catcher under the email you submitted and required more info. In any case your code has been reset as per the response to your latest ticket. Thank you!