PDA

View Full Version : Error: Unable to load plug-ins, please restart so this app can update plug-ins.

universeman
08-07-2008, 12:43 AM
"Unable to load plug-ins, please restart so this app can update plug-ins."

This appears every time I try to start. I just registered this app an hour ago, I'll probably request a refund if I can't run it. Seems reasonable.

goldwings98se
08-07-2008, 07:11 AM
"Unable to load plug-ins, please restart so this app can update plug-ins."

This appears every time I try to start. I just registered this app an hour ago, I'll probably request a refund if I can't run it. Seems reasonable.

Have you tried un-installing, rebooting and re-installing?
I have been using the 3.0 Beta verison for a while and I have not seen that error. I am using XP with SP2.

mazenga
09-18-2010, 12:55 PM
Download them manually.. and save them to
C:\Program Files\Replay Media Catcher\plugins\
if you risolve your prob. please tell me.. [email protected]
try to keep a copy of the plugins.. cuz in the future i think you cant
find em any more...

www.applian.com/replay-media-catcher-updates/bin/plugin_zhttp.dll
www.applian.com/replay-media-catcher-updates/bin/plugin_zconv.dll
www.applian.com/replay-media-catcher-updates/bin/plugin_zrtmp.dll
www.applian.com/replay-media-catcher-updates/bin/plugin_zrtsp.dll
www.applian.com/replay-media-catcher-updates/bin/plugin_zskhttp.dll
www.applian.com/replay-media-catcher-updates/bin/plugin_zicy.dll
www.applian.com/replay-media-catcher-updates/bin/id3lib.dll
www.applian.com/replay-media-catcher-updates/bin/plugin_zgopher.dll

xkkxzathxx
10-26-2010, 10:13 AM
After downloading the plugins, replay media catcher icon were able to load for a while before showing "Unable to allocate/ load gopher hook class".

mazenga
11-21-2010, 12:54 AM
i dont know ... but try it using the program on another PC, maybe the problem is your windows.
cuz i ve done it on over 3 PC and it works 100%...

Jeff Lenney
11-21-2010, 12:08 PM
After downloading the plugins, replay media catcher icon were able to load for a while before showing "Unable to allocate/ load gopher hook class".

What OS are you using on your pc? Also, for kicks and giggles - how old is it, when was the last time you cleaned it up with ccleaner or another cleaning util?

Thanks!

mazenga
11-22-2010, 01:50 AM
I dont know ... but try it using the program on another PC, maybe the problem is your windows.
cuz i ve done it on over 3 PC and it works 100%...

Shellie Heggenberger
11-23-2010, 03:04 PM
Hi,

It looks like you have an older version of Replay Media Catcher. I believe that this may be the issue. Please give our latest version a try and see if it works better for you.

http://www.applian.com/replay-media-catcher/demo.php
Version 3.11b is near the bottom of the page.

Uninstall and reboot prior to installing. Make sure you are running the program as an administrator and that it is allowed in your windows firewall.

Let me know if this corrects the issue.

skypilotpete
12-19-2010, 09:15 PM
When in doubt, always blame the person with the problem!!!

I have had exactly the same problem and nothing I do resolves it. I have a very recent Windows 7 64 bit, quad core machine. The latest version of Replay Catcher just will not work. Every time I try to start it I get the "unable to load plug-ins" message. Unfortunately I no longer have my old version of Replay Catcher to install. I am getting heartily sick of Replay Catcher - it seems that every time a new version comes out, a new set of problems begins.

stream-recorder.com
12-20-2010, 06:29 AM
I have had exactly the same problem and nothing I do resolves it. I have a very recent Windows 7 64 bit, quad core machine. The latest version of Replay Catcher just will not work. Every time I try to start it I get the "unable to load plug-ins" message. Unfortunately I no longer have my old version of Replay Catcher to install. I am getting heartily sick of Replay Catcher - it seems that every time a new version comes out, a new set of problems begins.
The latest version of Replay Media Catcher is 4.0.19. What version do you use?
Also have you tried to download your older version from the Applian web-site?

Cheryl Wester
12-20-2010, 12:20 PM
If you do continue to have an issue please contact tech support as they will need a lot more info to assist you.