PDA

View Full Version : Cannot play back FLV file captured with Replay Media Catcher

bendelaney
11-11-2009, 11:46 AM
Is there a limit to a length of an FLV program I can capture? Before I purchased RMC I was able to capture the program (at least part of it) but, when I purchased RMC it captures the entire program but it won't replay, it just sits there.

Tasha Heinlein
11-11-2009, 08:54 PM
Please provide me with the URL of the stream that you are trying to record so that I can troubleshoot the issue for you. If you are able to capture the entire video but not play it back, it could be that the file is being streamed zipped.

blowmeaway
12-04-2011, 09:11 PM
Please provide me with the URL of the stream that you are trying to record so that I can troubleshoot the issue for you. If you are able to capture the entire video but not play it back, it could be that the file is being streamed zipped.

What exactly is stream zipped?, cause I have a file that will not play the full length on VLC, but will on other players, could this be a streamed zipped file?

Jeff Lenney
12-05-2011, 12:01 AM
What exactly is stream zipped?, cause I have a file that will not play the full length on VLC, but will on other players, could this be a streamed zipped file?

You realize this thread died over 2 years ago right? Are you having some type of issue we can assist with? :)

blowmeaway
12-06-2011, 11:50 PM
No, I did not, my bad, but yeah, I have some files that only play like 3-4 mintues in VLC player recorded with RMC but play fully in other players, what is the deal?

Jeff Lenney
12-07-2011, 01:22 AM
No, I did not, my bad, but yeah, I have some files that only play like 3-4 mintues in VLC player recorded with RMC but play fully in other players, what is the deal?

No worries, Can you please provide me with the URL of the audio or video you're trying to record, so I can trouble shoot the issue?

Thanks! :)