PDA

View Full Version : Audio slightly off

janlafata
11-10-2009, 02:46 AM
I captured a video last week and the audio played back a little out of sync. Same with a Flash video that I captured tonight, though it was older video and was a little out of sync in the first place. I read your post about setting a delay for audio, but I don't use the universal audio driver. In fact that option is grayed out (I have Vista Basic x64)

So can anything be done to compensate? Would changing the video settings...Bitrate and fps help? When I was having the lip-sync problems I had it on 3000 for bitrate and 20 fps.

Cheryl Wester
11-10-2009, 10:35 AM
Deselect Vista in the audio settings. Now in the settings you should be able to use the universal.

bob coates
12-20-2009, 03:41 PM
whether or not I deselect Vista in settings (I assume you mean in the Audio setup/test) , I get the message "not necessary on Vista computers" so cannot delay the sound to have it in sync - any suggestions?

bob

Cheryl Wester
12-22-2009, 12:09 PM
Use the universal driver in the settings. In that location you are able to adjust the delay. Read the hints to know what to start with

Jeff Lenney
12-22-2009, 10:33 PM
whether or not I deselect Vista in settings (I assume you mean in the Audio setup/test) , I get the message "not necessary on Vista computers" so cannot delay the sound to have it in sync - any suggestions?

bob

Try the "Delay audio" feature - it's in 'settings' JUST to the right of "Universal Audio Driver" - you might need to play with it a little bit to find just the right setting, but it works nonetheless. :-)