PDA

View Full Version : Skips in Rhapsody

kav
08-05-2008, 05:14 PM
:( I just upgraded to V3.35 and I have the program up and running and then I start Rhapsody and stream music. When I start to 'capture' the stream, the music skips. When I don't have the program 'capturing', it seems the music doesn't skip and when I don't have the program started at all, Rhapsody doesn't skip when streaming.
How can I fix? I just had this problem when I went to Rhapsody from Yahoo Music and I was using v2.51 so I thought, I would upgrade...........no use.
Please HELP!

rnet12
08-12-2008, 12:17 PM
I have had the same issue. I was using 3.0 with Vista Ultimate and found many of the recorded mp3s have skipping in them while other record just fine. I updated to the latest version 3.4 and it errors out after trying to record the first song. Still waiting for a fix.

goldwings98se
08-12-2008, 03:47 PM
:( I just upgraded to V3.35 and I have the program up and running and then I start Rhapsody and stream music. When I start to 'capture' the stream, the music skips. When I don't have the program 'capturing', it seems the music doesn't skip and when I don't have the program started at all, Rhapsody doesn't skip when streaming.
How can I fix? I just had this problem when I went to Rhapsody from Yahoo Music and I was using v2.51 so I thought, I would upgrade...........no use.
Please HELP!

I just finished capturing a few streams off Rhapsody using 3.35 and I don't get any pause or skips.

Cheryl Wester
08-15-2008, 07:20 AM
We have also just updated our program to version 3.4. If you have not tried that please do so as it is working great on Vista and XP with Rhapsody.

JakeGrafton
08-16-2008, 06:41 AM
This "skipping" is what I was describing in the demo version of Replay Music 3.0 that I downloaded to try out the program.

Since it evidently doesn't work, I doubt that I'll be making a purchase of the real version.

Tasha Heinlein
08-16-2008, 09:37 AM
This "skipping" is what I was describing in the demo version of Replay Music 3.0 that I downloaded to try out the program.

Since it evidently doesn't work, I doubt that I'll be making a purchase of the real version.

Did you try downloading version 3.4 to see if this resolves the "skipping issue" for you?

Tasha

Cheryl Wester
08-16-2008, 04:15 PM
Also, make sure you have the default settings for Replay Music as they tend to work best. Use the Internet browser form of Rhapsody and not the standalone player for better results as well.

djkav
10-13-2008, 07:17 PM
Skips still happen in Rhapsody web version, too. It does not appear that the suggestion as offered by technical support works.