PDA

View Full Version : RealTek HD Audio manager

Jonhansen
08-04-2008, 09:26 PM
I'm having problems downloading. The URL Finder doesn't recognize my Audio card and so is unable to locate any steams. I've just had to format my hard drive and reinstall XP and i know i had a similar problem when i first got the machine. I don't remember what i did to get replay AV see the sound card and to download streams

Cheryl Wester
08-04-2008, 09:58 PM
If you are recording audio and not streaming use the Replay AV Audio driver. It is not dependent on your sound card and should work for you without an issue.

The URL Finder has nothing to do with the audio card. It is what is used to find a good URL to capture when capturing a stream. You start it first and then go to what you want to capture.

Jonhansen
08-04-2008, 10:30 PM
Oh.. Well The URL Finder isn't finding any URL's. When i Start Replay AV i'm told that it can't load the Applian Audio Driver. When i start the URL Finder it tells me there is no network activity on any available network adapter. As a consequence the "Network Adapter to Monitor" remains Blank on the URL finder.

I can record streaming audio, but i really want to be able to download the audio since it's quicker.

Cheryl Wester
08-04-2008, 11:04 PM
Streaming is actually quicker as it doesn't record in real time unless it is a "live" show that you are recording. If it is an archive it will record as fast as your Internet and the connection on the other side allow.

Please reinstall the program. Make sure that you force the installation of the WinPCap file when asked as that is what is used to find a lot of network adapters.

If you still have a problem you will need to contact tech support as they will need to see your log file and get more information from you.