PDA

View Full Version : Replay Music support for Windows 7 version??????

tbarker12
10-24-2009, 08:13 PM
Is there (or when will there be) support for Windows 7 both 32 bit and 64 bit (64 bit prefferably)

moonriver
10-24-2009, 11:39 PM
Latest RM is running just fine on Win 7 ultimate 32 bit.
Give it a shot.

maxrenn
10-25-2009, 10:00 AM
Hello, does it work even with the latests soundcards which drivers ban recording possibility (abscence of Stereomix, What U Hear...).

Thanks for the answer.

carlobee
10-25-2009, 07:29 PM
I would like to know that one too.

http://storeyourpicture.com/images/signature_videoStreaming.jpg

stream-recorder.com
10-26-2009, 03:59 AM
Hello, does it work even with the latests soundcards which drivers ban recording possibility (abscence of Stereomix, What U Hear...).
I have Windows 7 x64 on my Sony VAIO laptop. Applian audio driver is the only option I can use to record from the built-in sound card. So you don't need the Wave Out Mix option to record from your sound card with Replay Music in Windows 7.

Those who already have Windows 7, can download a demo version at
http://www.applian.com/replay-music/demo.php
and try it.

If you want to upgrade to Windows 7, think twice about it, especially if you plan to get a 64-bit version.

dchman
10-28-2009, 02:57 PM
from your post it is unclear to me whether you were able to successfully run replay music with windows 7 x64. I just installed it one of my PCs and installed replay music. when listening to pandora, it doesn't detect any signal.

Cheryl Wester
10-28-2009, 05:08 PM
It works. If you do need some help please try this:

Open Music
Select Start Recording
Our dialog box comes up
At the bottom it says to record from a website
Select that and our page comes up
Go back to the dialog box and select OK
Now, go to what you want to record.

Then, if you continue to have an issue contact tech support and let them have a log file.

stream-recorder.com
10-29-2009, 02:45 AM
Replay Music works fine in my Windows 7 x64. Just follow the Cheryl's recommendation and you should be able to record too.