PDA

View Full Version : Files convert fine but won't play on Creative Zen Player

gcon2k
10-14-2009, 12:37 AM
I tried the demo and I am Having some problems with converting files. It works with some files and not with others. Basically my situation is like this:
I start recording, open the webpage and press play, the media catcher works and starts recording when it is finished I convert it to a wmv to which it plays fine on the computer. When I try to transfer it to my media player (creative zen W) which plays WMV, MPEG-4 SP, XviD, DivX 5.0, DivX 4.0, MPEG-2, MPEG-1, Motion JPEG it keeps on saying transfer unsuccessful. It has worked with a few of the videos form the site but not all. Not sure if I am doing something wrong. I have tried to convert them to a bunch of other formats but none have worked. They are flv files originally

stream-recorder.com
10-14-2009, 02:45 AM
Replay Video Capture can record MPEG-2 and WMV files only, and m4a files are mp4 audio files, so I don't really understand what you're trying to do and with what software.

You should also read the manual of your player to see what kind of files it supports. You may need to change video resolution and/or some other parameters to play the converted files on your media player.

Cheryl Wester
10-14-2009, 09:47 AM
It could be that you are using a different program that the one in this forum. Please verify that the product you are using is Replay Video Capture as it only captures in MPEG 2 and wmv. Thanks.

gcon2k
10-14-2009, 10:54 AM
My bad I posted in the wrong catagory. I'll try to reword better and post in the replay media catcher side.

Jeff Lenney
10-14-2009, 09:13 PM
It's ok, I'm transferring this ticket to the Replay Media Catcher forums :D