PDA

View Full Version : Replay Music 3.X - Upgrade?

J-Mac
02-27-2008, 10:23 PM
Hello all.

Might as well make my first question here about the same subject as most of my support tickets have been:

I see that development seems to have started again on Replay Music. I have had a license for RM 2 for a few years now. Is there an upgrade discount for users of Replay Music 2?

I have licenses for almost all of your products and in the past when I enter my email address that I used to purchase stuff on the Upgrades page, I would be shown what upgrades are available to me at a special price. However even with all the newer products out in the last year or so, entering my email address shows only one upgrade offer available to me. for Media Replay Catcher.

How does this work? Most developers offer discounts to users of the previous versions of the upgraded product(s). Is this the case with Applian? Or are we required to pay the full price for whole number upgrade versions?

Thank you.

J-Mac

Mike Christensen
02-28-2008, 12:52 AM
Hi J-Mac,

Replay Music 3 is a free upgrade to users who have Replay Music 2.

Best regards,
Mike Christensen

dotcomjunkie
03-01-2008, 08:54 AM
Hi J-Mac,

Replay Music 3 is a free upgrade to users who have Replay Music 2.

Best regards,
Mike Christensen

This is great news! You guys at Applian might want to make that more obvious - I am on my way to download it now...

Thanks!

Debbie McCormick
03-01-2008, 09:26 PM
Hi,

The Replay Music 3 download page (http://www.applian.com/replay-music/demo.php)does say this:

"Replay Music 3 is a free update for all current Replay Music 2 owners."

I'm sorry you didnt see it, but glad you're downloading and will soon be enjoying the free upgrade.

petrogia
03-08-2008, 05:47 AM
Hi,

The Replay Music 3 download page (http://www.applian.com/replay-music/demo.php)does say this:

"Replay Music 3 is a free update for all current Replay Music 2 owners."

I'm sorry you didnt see it, but glad you're downloading and will soon be enjoying the free upgrade.

And users of Replay Music version 2 must uninstall Replay Music 2 first. Then reboot the computer. Then install Replay Music 3.

A tip:
If you are using Replay Music 3 you do not have to keep uninstalling it in order to get the latest and greatest Replay Music 3 version. So if Replay Music 3.25 comes out and you are currently using RM 3.20 you just install over the top of yur current version.

Cheryl Wester
03-20-2008, 10:04 AM
Hi

Yesterday we did have an upgrade to 3.30. It does offer some improvements so go ahead and download it. Thanks.

Illbay
03-24-2008, 02:46 PM
Hi

Yesterday we did have an upgrade to 3.30. It does offer some improvements so go ahead and download it. Thanks.

Where on your site do you have the "release notes" showing what the upgrades cover?

Mike Christensen
03-25-2008, 03:18 PM
Where on your site do you have the "release notes" showing what the upgrades cover?

You can find out what is new from product updates here: http://applian.com/blog/updates/index.html

Regards,
Mike Christensen