PDA

View Full Version : What is the latest version of Replay Media Catcher?

cybercomdave
10-12-2009, 06:06 AM
Have long been a registered user of Replay Media Catcher and was curious as to what the actual latest version and build numbers are at this time. If I click on Help - About I see the following:
Version: 3.02 Build Date: Mar 3 2009. Is there something newer than this, and if so, any benefit to installing? I know about the "secure" restrictions, etc. and that certain sites will not work, but might I be missing an unknown benefit if there is a newer version? I don't personally use the convertor, so that is not a consideration to me. Thanks in advance.

Tasha Heinlein
10-12-2009, 03:28 PM
The latest version is 3.11. This did include an update to the converter. It also now has an audio recorder tool and a video history component that will list the videos that you have viewed - HTTP format only - and allow you to save them. This is a free update to 3.02.

cybercomdave
10-13-2009, 05:47 PM
Thanks for the quick response. Version 3.02 continues to work well for what I currently use it for and I think I'll leave it as is for now.

carlobee
10-13-2009, 07:49 PM
good benefits come with newer versions :D it's a nice upgrade. i'm sure you'll love it.

http://storeyourpicture.com/images/signature_videoStreaming.jpg