PDA

View Full Version : If I already have the Adobe Flash Player (conflict that would close my browser unexpectedly)

kev914
10-12-2009, 04:18 AM
both the standalone and the browser flash player and I install the applian flash player, could that possibly cause a conflict that would close my browser unexpectedly. I installed the replay suite in the morning. Later in the day my browser suddenly started closing unexpectely without any error. Don't know that there is a connection. Just trying to think of whatever might be causing it. I would uninstall the applian flash player just to test it, but I can't find an uninstaller. There isn't anything in the program folder and I didn't see anything in add/remove programs. Might try setting the association back to the adobe flash player and see if that helps.

stream-recorder.com
10-12-2009, 08:45 AM
Try to re-install your browser and/or return to a restore point where you didn't have the problem.

kev914
10-12-2009, 04:51 PM
Thanks. I uninstalled IE8 and then re-installed. So far so good.

justinhussey91
03-30-2010, 04:54 AM
uninstall the applian flash player just to test it, but can't find an uninstaller,then try uninstalling the browser and that should help you get rid of the problem.