PDA

View Full Version : mp3 output file write error

bmizock
10-11-2009, 10:20 AM
I'm using replay av 8.53, on a PC. Several recordings went wel, and then the recording gave a repetitive noise, stalling the recording.
Does anyone know how to fix this? Rebooting didn't help.
Bernie Mizock

Cheryl Wester
10-11-2009, 12:41 PM
Are you getting this error only on the one file? How are you recording-are you using audio capture or stream capture? If it is only the one file please send us the link so we can look into it. Thanks.

bmizock
10-11-2009, 08:35 PM
Are you getting this error only on the one file? How are you recording-are you using audio capture or stream capture? If it is only the one file please send us the link so we can look into it. Thanks.
I downloaded replay av8.61 and rebooted. Still get the error message:mp3 output file write error.I have used audio capture for years and this error message has not appeared.
C:\Program Files\Replay AV 8\log-10-11-09.txt

bmizock
10-11-2009, 08:38 PM
I downloaded replay av8.61 and rebooted. Still get the error message:mp3 output file write error.I have used audio capture for years and this error message has not appeared.
C:\Program Files\Replay AV 8\log-10-11-09.txt
the error occurs on all files I have been recording.
The url is book tv:
http://play.rbn.com/play.asx?url=cspan/cspan/wmlive/cspan2v.asf&proto=mms?mswmext=.asx
This is a recent problem....

Cheryl Wester
10-12-2009, 11:37 AM
Please submit a ticket to tech support. We do need your log file and it can not be attached to this. Thanks.