PDA

View Full Version : RM Splitter has a finite lifespan on multiple computers

bryboy
10-02-2009, 04:49 AM
I installed Replay Media Splitter on my new Dell XPS laptop with Vista 32 last year. It worked for a few months, and then permanently stopped functioning. So I moved my license to a new Vista 64 workstation. Just like before, it worked for a few months, and then stopped functioning today. I just installed the latest version, but that did not help. My input file is an AVI produced from Replay Converter. The quality settings of the AVI were the same before and after the death of Replay Media Splitter.

Surely the Applian developers have experienced this same anomaly. How may I get Replay Media Splitter to work again?

Cheryl Wester
10-05-2009, 05:29 PM
Make sure you are running the program with administrative rights. If you continue to have an issue contact tech support as more information will be needed. Thanks.

bryboy
10-07-2009, 11:18 AM
Hello, and thanks for the reply. Yes, I am running Replay Media Splitter with administrative rights.

carlobee
10-07-2009, 07:37 PM
Hello, and thanks for the reply. Yes, I am running Replay Media Splitter with administrative rights.

Did it work? because I am using the same and it's working fine for me.

http://storeyourpicture.com/images/signature_videoStreaming.jpg

bryboy
10-11-2009, 09:01 AM
Of course not. Nothing has changed since I began this support ticket. There is an element within the software that turns off after so many months. After that, reinstallation does not solve the issue. Perhaps your software has not yet reached the point of death.

Cheryl Wester
10-12-2009, 11:42 AM
This is not a support ticket but a forum. If you continue to have an issue please do submit a support ticket for extra assistance.