PDA

View Full Version : A Forum - Nice!

J-Mac
02-27-2008, 10:14 PM
When did you all get this up? I just happened to notice it.

Well, nice to have a place to find answers without having to submit tickets each time.

Jim

Tom Mayes
02-27-2008, 11:11 PM
Hi Jim,

I'm gl;ad that you found the Forum. We just launched it 2 days ago. And, yes, the intent is to have users like yourself come up with questions and answers to those questions that will help other users. Us Applian folks will chime in when we can provide an immediate response that is helpful.

Regards,

Tom Mayes

furie
02-29-2008, 12:44 AM
Hi Jim,

I'm gl;ad that you found the Forum. We just launched it 2 days ago. And, yes, the intent is to have users like yourself come up with questions and answers to those questions that will help other users. Us Applian folks will chime in when we can provide an immediate response that is helpful.

Regards,

Tom Mayes
I just got the invitation to join the forum through my E-Mail address and just joined. I notice that there are not, yet, very many questions or problems submitted but I suppose that this will come in due time. So we're waiting to find if we get new ideas from users. Thanks!

Debbie McCormick
02-29-2008, 11:31 AM
Yep - It's still brand spankin new. Only a couple of days old. Thanks for showing up.