PDA

View Full Version : All I'm capturing is the commercial before

imanaturelvr
09-24-2009, 09:15 PM
I'm trying to capture a video for a class I'm teaching. All I'm getting is the advertisement. If by chance I'm able to capture the video, how do I get rid of the advertisement? Thank you

stream-recorder.com
09-25-2009, 01:06 AM
Where do you try to record from?

You can use editing software like Replay Media Splitter to remove ads. Replay Converter can also cut the beginning and the end of the video when converting. Why don't you just start recording after the ad? Can't you hit the Pause button in the beginning of the video?

imanaturelvr
09-26-2009, 01:47 AM
Thank you for your answer. Maybe what I've purchased won't work for what I want to do. I have Replay A/V. When I 'open recording wizard', hit 'record something right now', hit 'capture ...video...from the internet' and this takes me to the URL's, the only url listed is for the commercials. I hope someone can help. I have to teach this stinking class on Tue.

stream-recorder.com
09-26-2009, 05:24 AM
Then you just posted in the wrong forum. Replay Video Capture is a screen capture software that can record anything from your screen.

Unless you post or PM the URL of the web-page you try to record from, it is hard to help.