PDA

View Full Version : kelbytraining.com

Tasha Heinlein
07-30-2008, 09:34 PM
I was just wondering if anybody has tried capturing from kelbytraining.com with RMC version 3.0. I've been able to get videos just fine, I'm wondering how it's working for the people who have paid accounts through Kelby Training? I'd really appreciate any input you guys can provide!! Thanks.

Best Regards,

Tasha Heinlein
Applian Technologies, Inc.

Fotofreak
08-02-2008, 07:22 AM
Hi Tasha,

I have a paid account with Kelbytraining and RMC3.0 seems to capture 75% of the videos. I am interested in purchasing RMC but am concerned about the other posts, where people had problems with RMC when the video went over a certain limit.

Do you know if that problem has been solved? I would like to purchase RMC if that has been solved.

Thanks!

Tasha Heinlein
08-02-2008, 04:24 PM
Hi Tasha,

I have a paid account with Kelbytraining and RMC3.0 seems to capture 75% of the videos. I am interested in purchasing RMC but am concerned about the other posts, where people had problems with RMC when the video went over a certain limit.

Do you know if that problem has been solved? I would like to purchase RMC if that has been solved.

Thanks!

I've had feedback from one other person who said they were able to record from kelbytraining with the new version of Media Catcher, and they didn't have any problems.

Best Regards,

Tasha Heinlein

Fotofreak
08-02-2008, 08:06 PM
Hi Tasha,

Based on your money back guarantee, I went ahead and bought RMC and using 3.0. It seems to record the stuff from kelby. I say seems because I have not gone through a whole recording - I'm desperately trying to record as I get on a plane soon and will spend 23 hours in the air and plan to spend those hours learning stuff :)

I will post next week on how things work out. Thanks for your response and it's nice to see a company doing software in Michigan, where I live!

Cheers!

Tasha Heinlein
08-02-2008, 10:21 PM
Any feedback would be great, thank you!

Best Regards,

Tasha Heinlein

Tasha Heinlein
08-08-2008, 07:54 PM
Hi again

I'm wondering if anyone has had any problems on this site recently? Is Media Catcher successfully capturing the tutorials? Thank you!

Tasha