PDA

View Full Version : Unable to record audio in Windows 7 x64 and realtek HD

coryvdh
09-08-2009, 09:35 PM
I just purchased Replay Music. I'm unable to record audio. I have seen all kinds of posts with people having problems with Realtek HD integrated sound chips. I have also seen in FAQ to contact support for the workaround which I have but no response yet.

Sounds Card: Realtek HD (ALC888)

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Cheryl Wester
09-09-2009, 06:13 AM
Use the audio driver that is in the program. Open up Replay Music and go to settings. You will make your selection there. Let us know if you still have a problem and what you are trying to record.

coryvdh
09-09-2009, 09:11 PM
Audio driver is selected...still doesn't work. It works in a Windows XP Virtual Machine but not on my main box.

stream-recorder.com
09-10-2009, 02:16 AM
Audio driver is selected...still doesn't work. It works in a Windows XP Virtual Machine but not on my main box.
Make sure to run Replay Music before launching an application you would like to record from. This is a must have!!!

If you record from a web-site, try to hit the Record button in Replay Music, then click the "Open web-site to record" button and navigate to the web-page you would like to record from.

coryvdh
09-10-2009, 01:53 PM
I have tried these steps. It doesn't work. Do some research on Realtek HD sound cards and you will see that lots of people have problems with it.

Cheryl Wester
09-10-2009, 07:28 PM
Your card has nothing to do with it if you are using the audio driver. At this point you do need to submit a tech support ticket as a log file and additional information is going to be needed.

stream-recorder.com
09-10-2009, 10:20 PM
I have tried these steps. It doesn't work. Do some research on Realtek HD sound cards and you will see that lots of people have problems with it.
My soundcard is Realtek HD and I have Windows 7 x64. Replay Music works fine for me, but I'm sure you won't be able to record anything with most other sound recorders.

coryvdh
09-11-2009, 07:27 AM
I was able to get it to work with Firefox (32bit) and Flash content but it will not work with Internet Explorer (32bit) and Flash content.

carlobee
09-14-2009, 06:56 PM
i am planning to upgrade to Windows 7 too. as i see it with this one, will i also experience these problems?

http://storeyourpicture.com/images/signature_videoStreaming.jpg

Mike Christensen
10-06-2009, 10:59 PM
It should also work in Internet Explorer too. Make sure to first close all Internet Explorer windows and then click the "Open Website to Record" button after clicking the "Start Record" button in Replay Music.

Regards,