PDA

View Full Version : Problem ordering software

nightcrawler
08-27-2008, 05:42 AM
I can see the forums here are great!

So far I am not aboard as of yet. There seemed to be a problem with the site yesterday when I tried to order and I have sent 3 e-mails now and have not received a reply.

I asked if my credit card was charged and made it a high priority question too. No one answered me and this worries me now. I was a new customer and to see after all day and night I still do not have a response, it makes me wonder why?

Why is there is no phone number for customer service in cases like this. A simple response would have been greatly appreciated. I would think they want my business but perhaps I was wrong.

Cheryl Wester
08-27-2008, 06:23 AM
Hi

You should hear back shortly. I don't know what time zone it is where you are located but it is only 6 am where we are. Rest assured that you will be charged only one time and that they will help you get up and running. If you continue to need assistance contact customer service and they will get right back to you. I did just check our ordering and it is working.

nightcrawler
08-27-2008, 11:19 AM
Yes, I did and thank you Cheryl!

nightcrawler
08-27-2008, 11:26 AM
Okay I finally have the software and everything is working great. I am waiting for the roof to fall on me now!:rolleyes: LOL