PDA

View Full Version : Sirius and Replay A/V Demo Version: Error: couldn't parse login page

93terp
09-06-2009, 08:57 AM
Hi! I'm new to Replay A/V and am looking for some help. I'm thinking about an online (only) subscription to SiriusXM & wanted to test it out first before taking the plunge. I signed up for a free 7 day trial for Sirius Online as well as the Replay A/V 8 demo version to try it all out first.

Here's my problem & I've searched all the forums but couldn't find a similar problem posted/solved. When I right-click on the Sirius stream from the Replay A/V screen & choose "Start record/download", I can see where the application is trying to log in to my Sirius account, but I get an error message that says "error: couldn't parse login page". What does this mean exactly & what am I doing wrong to get this message?

I'm running WinVista (64-bit) SP2 if that helps!

Any help/suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Cheryl Wester
09-06-2009, 02:00 PM
For our program to work you need to have a password of 11 characters or less. If your password is more than that it won't work. Thanks. Open up AV and select Record-Record Sirius. Enter your login info and you should then be good to go.

93terp
09-06-2009, 05:35 PM
Hi Cheryl,

Thanks for the response. Yes, I have a password of 11 characters (what Sirius assigned to me when I signed up for the free 7 day trial). I followed your directions exactly and I'm still getting the login parsing error. I tried the same login info in the Sirius online player & it worked fine. Any other suggestions? My decision to purchase Replay A/V is hinging on this being able to work!

Thanks again!

Cheryl Wester
09-06-2009, 09:51 PM
See if changing your password to under 11 characters makes a difference. If it doesn't let us know. Thanks.

93terp
09-07-2009, 09:21 AM
I changed my password to one with only 6 characters...still no luck. I'm still getting "error: couldn't parse login page" when trying to record Sirius online streaming with Replay A/V demo version.

Cheryl Wester
09-07-2009, 04:55 PM
I am recording from Sirius right now. Open up AV and select Record-Record Sirius. Enter your information without changing any of the settings at all. Do a record now. Stop it and save and do a playback. That is how it works. If you still have an issue please contact tech support as we will need your log file and additional information.

carlobee
09-07-2009, 06:36 PM
i hope that problem will be solved as soon as possible. :) seems like everything has been done already.

http://storeyourpicture.com/images/signature_videoStreaming.jpg

93terp
09-07-2009, 06:48 PM
I am recording from Sirius right now. Open up AV and select Record-Record Sirius. Enter your information without changing any of the settings at all. Do a record now. Stop it and save and do a playback. That is how it works. If you still have an issue please contact tech support as we will need your log file and additional information.

Hi Cheryl,

Did exactly as you instructed above - no luck. Can't login due to the login parsing error. To make matters worse, I get the parsing login error on both my Vista desktop & XP laptop. I'll follow up with the support ticket as well....

93terp
09-07-2009, 07:07 PM
Hi Cheryl,

Just a quick add'l update: I CAN login to Sirius & stream with no problems using Replay Tuner, but still no luck with Replay AV. Standing by for add'l troubleshooting instructions.

rocky
09-09-2009, 06:22 PM
I have the identical problem. Hope this gets worked out soon.

93terp
09-11-2009, 08:07 AM
Cheryl,

I haven't heard anything back since Monday when this was turned over to tech support. Do you know if they are working on this at all? I'm still getting the "couldn't parse the login page" error....

Cheryl Wester
09-11-2009, 09:09 AM
It is being looked into. I believe they have changed the way they log in new members and that is what the issue is. If that is the case the developer is going to need to do some work on the program. Thanks.

93terp
09-11-2009, 11:21 AM
Thanks for the update. I hope they can resolve this!

don_r
10-04-2009, 10:56 PM
I was able to log into Sirius Sunday afternoon 10/04/09 to record all of Farm Aid for 10 hours. At 12 midnight Monday morning, I was no longer able to re-log into any Sirius channel through Replay A/V. However I was still able to log into Sirius through their online player.

Later as a test, I logged into the Sirius online player, then tried to record Sirius through Replay AV knowing that you can't log into your Sirius account from two locations at once. The Sirius player logged me off displaying a message about an attempt to log in from another location. So Replay AV was *trying* to log on.

Any help would be appreciated - thanks! :)

Question: How is Replay AV able to avoid having to enter the alpha-numeric
code also required by the Sirius online player in addition to the login and password?

stream-recorder.com
10-05-2009, 12:32 AM
How is Replay AV able to avoid having to enter the alpha-numeric
code also required by the Sirius online player in addition to the login and password?
May be deciphering CAPTCHA should be implemented to make Replay AV work?

Cheryl Wester
10-05-2009, 09:56 AM
The program is doing it behind the scenes so you just don't see it. If you still have a problem with logging on contact tech support. I just tested it and it is working on this end without an issue.

farszmilk
08-31-2010, 05:19 PM
Cheryl- This problem still exists almost a year later. Where is the resolution?

Cheryl Wester
09-01-2010, 06:32 PM
This issue was handled a long time ago. If you are not using the latest version of the program that could be why you are having this issue. When they change we have changed.

D0ZS
09-06-2010, 08:19 AM
I have version 8.82 and this problem is new. This started happening yesterday, from what I can tell only Sirius channels connect but the XM channels do not. For instance, I can listen to Howard 100/101 (Sirius 100/101) with no problem, but when I want to listen to Stars Too (XM 139) it gives me the parse login error. I am also able to listen online (via web player) to the XM channels without a problem.

Hopefully this gets resolved soon, thanks!

edit: I fixed it! I just use the Sirius stream now for the XM channels I was using (ex: Stars too is XM 139 but I can listen to the same channel through Sirius 108)