PDA

View Full Version : low audio volume

piper
09-06-2009, 08:35 AM
After recently updating to the latest versions of Replay offerings I found when I tried to use Replay Video Capture the output volume was considerably lower than expected. I do not have this problem using Replay Media Capture or Replay Music. It is my understanding the audio is captured at the speakers in RVC as well as RM. I am at a loss to figure out what I can do resolve this issue. Note It happens when I capture videos from the web or when I try to make an instructional video. Any help is appreciated. Piper

Cheryl Wester
09-06-2009, 02:01 PM
Please make sure that the volume slider is all the way to the right. It is white on white so it is difficult to see. Now, give it a try.

piper
09-06-2009, 07:21 PM
Even with the volume slider completely to the right the volume is below the level it should be.
Piper

Cheryl Wester
09-06-2009, 09:54 PM
What are you using for your audio? You might want to run the audio test again and consider using the universal audio if you still have this issue.

carlobee
09-09-2009, 06:18 PM
does it have anything to do with the sound card? if im not mistaken.

http://storeyourpicture.com/images/signature_videoStreaming.jpg

drtom
10-02-2009, 08:05 PM
I was having the same problem, found the "sound recorder" in my Realtek HD Audio Manager. Turned that up and the audio volume records fine now. Hope this helps.

Tom