PDA

View Full Version : Replay Media Catcher problem closing

johnnaccarato
08-29-2009, 11:19 PM
Hi I'm new to the forum so forgive me if I'm missing something obvious but RMC records streams fine but when I close it down after I've stopped recording it won't let me to restart my computer. I have to "end task" several times before it will alow me to close down properly.

Also when I go to the folder where I have stored my downloaded files I can't delete the ones I don't want to keep as I get a message that they are being used by a program.

Can anyone help?

Thanks
John

carlobee
09-01-2009, 06:43 PM
i believe some programs are interfering with your RMC.

http://storeyourpicture.com/images/signature_videoStreaming.jpg

Tasha Heinlein
09-01-2009, 08:40 PM
Hi I'm new to the forum so forgive me if I'm missing something obvious but RMC records streams fine but when I close it down after I've stopped recording it won't let me to restart my computer. I have to "end task" several times before it will alow me to close down properly.

Also when I go to the folder where I have stored my downloaded files I can't delete the ones I don't want to keep as I get a message that they are being used by a program.

Can anyone help?

Thanks
John

What version of the program are you using?

johnnaccarato
09-01-2009, 10:15 PM
Thanks Tasha
I'm using Version: 3.01
Build Date: Sep 12 2008 [15:09:00]
John

Tasha Heinlein
09-02-2009, 09:22 AM
Uninstall, reboot and install the latest version - 3.02. This is a free update to you if you own version 3.01. If you continue to have trouble please open a support ticket.

johnnaccarato
09-02-2009, 10:30 PM
Thanks Tasha I'll give it a go
John