PDA

View Full Version : Recording Video Games

March Hare
08-29-2009, 09:32 AM
Hi

First I love this software, it is fantastic.

I'd like to record the audio of a game I play (COD W@W), it's just for fun. Not sure which tool to use, I have complete bundle bought and paid for, any advice very welcome.

Thanks

the hare

Jeff Lenney
08-30-2009, 09:26 AM
If your'e looking to record video games from your pc, your best bet would be Replay Video Capture - which is a screen capture program. I'm assuming 2 things based on your request.

Assumption #1, you're a gamer.
Assumption #2, You've got a dual core processor or higher in order to render the graphics.

Replay Video Capture does use alot of processor speeds, so it's important to have a dual core or higher processor.

I hope this helps. :-)

March Hare
08-30-2009, 11:07 AM
Hi thanks for that, it worked perfectly, and I was able to extract the audio, and indeed using adacity to edit, I then managed to make some personalised ring tones.

Love this bundle of software is was worth every penny, I am not being an arse kisser, if you´re thinking about buying the bundle, don´t hesitate it really does the job.

Thanks for the support :)

carlobee
08-30-2009, 05:51 PM
NIce to know that March Hare. that was what I did too. recorded from a game (Counter-Strike) and made personalized ringtones too.

http://storeyourpicture.com/images/signature_videoStreaming.jpg

Jeff Lenney
08-30-2009, 09:58 PM
Thanks for the follow up March, glad to hear it worked for you, and carlo - glad you're enjoying it as well!

I'm inspired, maybe i'll make myself a CSS Zombie ring-tone :-D