PDA

View Full Version : Live Leak Videos failing to record

jryn001
07-27-2008, 07:50 PM
Although videos posted on Live Leak lead me to the purchase of this product when attempting to "download video", upon spending the $40 for purchase, this product fails to actually record the videos from Live Leak. I have followed every direction which all are seemingly simple enough however upon following all including the reboot of my computer, this product continues to fail. If this product is unable to record, I desire a complete refund of my $40 however, I would rather have it work since these videos are an imperative training aid in my profession. Thank you

Tasha Heinlein
07-27-2008, 08:17 PM
Although videos posted on Live Leak lead me to the purchase of this product when attempting to "download video", upon spending the $40 for purchase, this product fails to actually record the videos from Live Leak. I have followed every direction which all are seemingly simple enough however upon following all including the reboot of my computer, this product continues to fail. If this product is unable to record, I desire a complete refund of my $40 however, I would rather have it work since these videos are an imperative training aid in my profession. Thank you

You should be able to capture from this site. Please create a support ticket so I can get more information from you. Thank you!

http://applian.com/help/index.php?pid=newticket&user=&department=39

Best Regards,

Tasha Heinlein
Applian Technologies, Inc.