PDA

View Full Version : A/V Replay 7 schedule location

yankee10
07-26-2008, 11:28 AM
I have been using AV Replay 7 for a couple of years. Yesterday all the scheduled recording list disappeared. Where is this stored? The recordings themselves are still there. The log does not indicate a problem--closing normally each day.

craig78681
07-27-2008, 11:33 AM
It's in the Schedule.dat file in the same folder where ReplayAV.exe is. Of course, yours is probably gone by now. I had your same experience and began copying the file off to another location every day via a scheduled task.

petrogia
07-28-2008, 01:06 AM
It's in the Schedule.dat file in the same folder where ReplayAV.exe is. Of course, yours is probably gone by now. I had your same experience and began copying the file off to another location every day via a scheduled task.

If you do not see a "schedule8.dat" file you may see the backup file there. Something like schedule8bckup.dat. Copy this file to another part of your hard drive then rename it to schedule.dat and then copy it back to your original location. To Applian: correct me if I am incorrect here.

craig78681
07-28-2008, 03:02 AM
If you do not see a "schedule8.dat" file you may see the backup file there. Something like schedule8bckup.dat.
Isn't Schedule8.dat for Replay A/V 8? The original question was for version 7.

Cheryl Wester
07-28-2008, 04:08 PM
Another suggestion is to make a backup copy of schedule file. Then, in the event this happens again, you will have it to move back. Do the same for both 8 and 7.