PDA

View Full Version : Standard NTSC?

glowery
08-21-2009, 04:43 AM
Fisrt let me say I am the newbiest of all newbies when it comes to converting videos so bare with me.

When I tried the trial version of this program to see if I liked it I was converting wmv files to DVD movie format. My option was to select the Standard NTSC format.

Now that I purchased RC the Standard NTSC is not even listed. Should I use the AVI (mpeg4) High Quality 800 kbks format? What is the difference between the two?

Also when I played the video I made with the trial version in the player on my TV it worked just fine but I noticed the video was pretty much full screen and not just the little window I had for viewing on my computer, if this makes sense. I like that the video viewing window was a bigger, but when it goes full screen it is just a we bit blurry. Was this because it was the trial version or because the video was more or less blown up to a bigger size. I am sorry I don't know all the computer jargin most of you use, but as I said I am a newbie.

Thank you in advance,
Glenda

Cheryl Wester
08-21-2009, 07:45 AM
When you open up Replay Converter select to burn a DVD/CD. When you do the drop down has choices for you. Select the DVD NTSC and you will be up and running.