PDA

View Full Version : Catcher 2.3 & Flash 9.0.124

cmhguy43221
07-25-2008, 08:11 AM
Working with IE 7. Catcher loads and says it's recording, but won't grab any Flash 9.0.124 files.
Is there a compatibility issue I don't know about ?

Tasha Heinlein
07-25-2008, 09:49 AM
What site are you trying to record from?

Amber
07-27-2008, 06:06 PM
I had the same issue that I was able to negotiate by setting Vista User Account Controls OFF and I have a different question related.

Setting User Account Controls when using Replay Media Catcher and switching back ON when done is rather inconvenient.

Will this particular Vista User Account Control issue be addressed in a future program update? Is there another fix that I am not aware of that would allow me to use this client with User Account Controls ON?

Thanks.

ETA ... will I be confronted with the same issue if I choose to purchase all products in a bundle?

Tasha Heinlein
07-27-2008, 06:28 PM
If you have Vista as your OS and you are using IE as your browser you will have to turn UAC off. I understand that some people are uncomfortable doing this. A way around this would be to download Firefox, and use this as your browser.

Best Regards,

Tasha Heinlein
Applian Technologies, Inc.

ka77
07-28-2008, 07:10 AM
Latest version of Replay Media Catcher cannot download RTMP stream, for example see following URL. This is Adobe Flash Player version 9.0.124.0

rtmp://medici-arts.flashsvc.vitalstreamcdn.com/medici-arts_vitalstream_com/_definst_/medicitv/VERBIER08_19_07_bere_lo.flv

Best regards, Konstantin.

goldwings98se
07-28-2008, 07:30 AM
Latest version of Replay Media Catcher cannot download RTMP stream, for example see following URL. This is Adobe Flash Player version 9.0.124.0

rtmp://medici-arts.flashsvc.vitalstreamcdn.com/medici-arts_vitalstream_com/_definst_/medicitv/VERBIER08_19_07_bere_lo.flv

Best regards, Konstantin.

Many sites have changed how they send the RTMP streams. We are all waiting on a fix :confused: from Applian to resolve this.

Tasha Heinlein
07-28-2008, 11:58 AM
Many sites have changed how they send the RTMP streams. We are all waiting on a fix :confused: from Applian to resolve this.

It's on it's way!!!! I know you guys are getting frustrated, but it will be worth the wait you have had to endure :) Thank you so much for being patient and hangin' in there!!

Best Regards,

Tasha Heinlein
Applian Technologies, Inc.

museradio
07-29-2008, 02:38 PM
Same problem with recording from Fabchannel.
It always worked, but it's failing since they changed their website.
I think it's the same problem. It just don't catch the streaming anymore :(

Andy Heinlein
07-30-2008, 08:50 AM
Try checking out this post (https://forum.applian.com/showthread.php?t=300).
-andy.