PDA

View Full Version : No Audio Output

azigma
08-08-2009, 10:46 AM
On my lap top their is no audio on playback, record audio is checked and test produces sound.

Cheryl Wester
08-08-2009, 01:00 PM
You might need to update your sound drivers on your laptop. Then if you still have an issue getting sound use the universal audio in the settings. Read the hints to see how it works also.

carlobee
08-13-2009, 06:55 PM
have you tried recording on another computer. true to that, it may be with the sound card. that could have been the problem.

http://storeyourpicture.com/images/signature_videoStreaming.jpg

samdean
09-07-2009, 09:13 AM
I am having trouble, trouble, trouble with Replay Video Capture. I cannot download audio no matter what I try, including universal audio. I get the "bubbly" sound on test, but no audio is recorded.

I've had no trouble with Replay Media Catcher. Everything is working fine but RMC is too limited. I cannot download hulu even though it was on the list of sites that you could record with RMC.

Is there a magic wand that I could use to download hulu with Replay Media Catcher? That would solve my problem. Then I could forget about Replay Video Capture.

All help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Cheryl Wester
09-07-2009, 04:57 PM
Replay Media Catcher will not work with Hulu due to the way they stream. That is out of our hands. It does work with Replay Video Capture. Please make sure that the volume slider is all the way to the right on the volume control. It is white on white and could be set wrong. If you continue to need assistance please let us know.

samdean
09-07-2009, 08:36 PM
The volume control has always been to the right.

Also, the sound records very well with Replay Video Capture so I doubt it is the sound card.

Any problem has a solution so all suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks

stream-recorder.com
09-08-2009, 12:57 AM
When you record from the audio driver, run Replay Video Capture first and THEN open your web-browser and navigate to hulu or any other web-site.