PDA

View Full Version : RMC Demo version 3.02 - some videos from YouTube are not 100 %

svata
08-06-2009, 08:02 AM
It is said at RMC FAQ that "We want the free demo version of Replay Media Catcher to give you 100% of You Tube videos". Well, that's not all true. I'm getting some videos shorter. Running on Windows XP Home Edition ver 2002 SP 3

Currently I need You Tube videos only. But I don't mind buying full version.
I only want to be sure I can get 100 % YouTube videos then.

svata

Tasha Heinlein
08-06-2009, 09:44 AM
Have you played the files back to be sure that they are incomplete? Media Catcher often captures faster than real time. If they are incomplete can you give me a direct link to one of the videos you are having trouble with?

svata
08-06-2009, 11:14 AM
In fact, I save converted mp3 files only. I tried to find and convert once again some of videos I assume were shortened. I admit the part my problems could be because of following issue.

Some videos are pretty longer and go on 5 more sec after music ends. I don't like listen on my mp3 player long applause, additional speeches etc. So I am stopping RMC catching just after music ends. Of course, first of all I play a video without catching just to find where music really ends. I found that when I let that video finish the mp3 file is not shortened then. Annoying but probably the only way to record all the music I want.

Anyway, this issue can be closed for now.

carlobee
08-11-2009, 07:52 PM
this was my issue too before svata. since it records faster than real time, this is always the case. i just let the video finish and everythings fine.

http://storeyourpicture.com/images/signature_videoStreaming.jpg