PDA

View Full Version : Replay av and converter

gbmils
07-23-2008, 02:12 PM
Hi, I'm scheduling a program to record and convert, then email. It never finishes the conversion stage. I have to manually use the converter beta to convert it. This is useless as I'm travelling and need the file emailed to me. Its never worked.

Can you help?

Using 8.42
also using the beta converter.

regards

gbmils

Cheryl Wester
07-24-2008, 01:17 PM
We are currently working on an update to Replay Converter that goes with Replay AV. That should take care of the issue for you. We hope to have it ready for release by the end of the summer. If you need further assistance on your particular issue let tech support know and they can perhaps get you up and running.

gbmils
07-24-2008, 02:15 PM
Hi,

Thanks for replying. I'll wait for the next version

Regards

gbmils

wrg
07-25-2008, 05:09 PM
You are a patient person, gbmils! I purchased this suite expecting it to WORK and it doesn't. I am NOT impressed, rather very disappointed in Applian Technologies Replay products. If my concerns are not addressed within the return period, I will be returning my entire suite for a refund. We shouldn't have to wait until the end of the summer to get a product working. It should not have been introduced until it was working correctly. Just my $.02 worth.

Cheryl Wester
07-25-2008, 07:18 PM
Both products work together on most systems. That is what makes this puzzling. We are working on this and hope to have a remedy in the very near future. Thanks for your continued patience.

craig78681
07-26-2008, 05:21 AM
We shouldn't have to wait until the end of the summer to get a product working. It should not have been introduced until it was working correctly. Just my $.02 worth.
My personal experience with automatic conversion of recorded streaming audio is that it worked flawlessly until around the end of May or early June (2008). Apparently a software update from Microsoft or another vendor (I don't know which one) caused the automatic conversions to quit. So, I believe Applian did release a product that works and then someone else released something that broke the Applian product.