PDA

View Full Version : Unable to capture streaming Audio in hummaa and raaga websites

Rafales
08-03-2009, 08:52 AM
Hi Friends,

I used "Replay Media Catcher 3" to capture or download audio from these 2 below sites...but I can't download it

I was able to download video and audio from some other sites likes youtube.com, but not from these below two sites...

http://www.hummaa.com/
http://www.raaga.com/

I think these 2 sites are using RMTP for streaming Audio. Is there a solution for how to capture or download audio from these two sites.

Regards
Rafales

carlobee
08-03-2009, 08:56 PM
have you tried other programs like Replay AV?

http://storeyourpicture.com/images/signature_videoStreaming.jpg

stream-recorder.com
08-13-2009, 02:13 AM
I tried hummaa and it I was able to download RTMPT .FLV streams from it with RMC 3.0.2.

Rafales
08-19-2009, 10:45 AM
I tried hummaa and it I was able to download RTMPT .FLV streams from it with RMC 3.0.2.

@ stream-recorder.com: were you able to capture the URL and download and not record streaming online audio from hummaa. Please guide me how you did you captured the hidden URL from hummaa ?

stream-recorder.com
08-20-2009, 03:40 AM
@ stream-recorder.com: were you able to capture the URL and download and not record streaming online audio from hummaa. Please guide me how you did you captured the hidden URL from hummaa ?
RMC downloads streams, not record them. It finds the URL automatically and downloads from it. You just need to hit the record button, THEN open your web-browser and navigate to a web-page you want to record from. Play your audio stream and it should be recorded automatically.

As for raaga, I was only able to record from it using Replay Music which records from sound card (but it can split and tag songs)

Rafales
08-21-2009, 01:47 AM
RMC downloads streams, not record them. It finds the URL automatically and downloads from it. You just need to hit the record button, THEN open your web-browser and navigate to a web-page you want to record from. Play your audio stream and it should be recorded automatically.

As for raaga, I was only able to record from it using Replay Music which records from sound card (but it can split and tag songs)

Thanks for the reply and kind help.

I tried RMC 3.02 to download the streams from hummaa. First I started RMC and hit the record button and then opened the hummaa page to play the online song and the song never played. once I closed RMC the song started playing.

as another try I first played the song and then started RMC to capture the playing song and once I started RMC hummaa stopped playing the song.

guess hummaa site is smarter and they recognize RMC very well it seems. I don't know how you managed to capture and download audio / mp3 from hummaa.

please help me

thanks and regards
rafales

stream-recorder.com
08-21-2009, 07:15 AM
I tried RMC 3.02 to download the streams from hummaa. First I started RMC and hit the record button and then opened the hummaa page to play the online song and the song never played. once I closed RMC the song started playing.

as another try I first played the song and then started RMC to capture the playing song and once I started RMC hummaa stopped playing the song.
I was able to record streams from hummaa a couple of days ago, but right now I have the same problem. The songs never stop buffering when I hit the Record button of RMC 3.0.2. As soon as I stop recording, they start playing again. I tried it with 10+ songs in both Firefox and I.E. I don't have any explanation for that. I've notified the developer and hopefully he will be able to solve the problem.

Tasha Heinlein
08-21-2009, 02:16 PM
Have you tried using the web stream dumper and unchecking Capture HTTP streams?

stream-recorder.com
08-22-2009, 05:03 AM
Have you tried using the web stream dumper and unchecking Capture HTTP streams?
I tried another program and it recorded RTMPT stream, so I haven't thought about it.

After unchecking "Capture HTTP streams" I can play streams from hummaa without any problem. But for whatever reason I can't capture them with Web Stream Dumper. I tried to restart RMC and clear the browser cache to no avail.

Tasha Heinlein
08-22-2009, 10:21 AM
OK - I'll pass it on to the big guy :) I'll post if we are able to get a fix in place for this site! Thank you.

Rafales
08-23-2009, 10:56 AM
thanks very much stream-recorder.com, Tasha Heinlein and others for the efforts. hope there will be a workaround for both hummaa and raaga websites

shibu1981
08-30-2009, 08:40 PM
I'm also having the same problem with above-said sites. Please I'm also waiting for the workaround.

Regards
Shibu