PDA

View Full Version : Replay Music crashes 30 seconds into second track (when identifying track): blocked Internet access to genpuid.exe

cadmand1
07-31-2009, 09:18 AM
I tried RM to record from Rhapsody and was pleased with the results, so I bought it. In fact I bought the whole suite, ran the install for all and now RM crashes 30 seconds into the second track regardless of what I've tried. I've looked at the FAQ and sent a request to tech support but have yet to get a response. I look forward to any help that can be provided. If I can't get this to work, I'll have to move on to other software for my needs.:confused:

Cheryl Wester
07-31-2009, 04:59 PM
Please let me know your ticket number so we can track it down in tech support. Also, do make sure you are using the latest version of the program. We just uploaded it yesterday.

tcate
08-19-2009, 08:37 PM
... and now RM crashes 30 seconds into the second track regardless of what I've tried...

Having the same problem. When the second track begins I get a notice that Replay Music has encountered a problem and needs to close. If I just ignore it it'll keep recording but never identifies any tracts and is stuck "pending".

I'm running a brand new version of RM in Windows XP. It happens in IE and Firefox. I re-installed RM and continue to have the same problem.

Suggestions?

Thanks!

TC

Cheryl Wester
08-20-2009, 03:28 PM
Are you running the program in adminsitrative mode. Are you starting our program prior to going to the site you are recording from? If the answer to both of these is yes than you would want to contact tech support as we would need to see a log file and have additional information such as what version of windows you are using.

tcate
08-21-2009, 07:12 AM
Are you running the program in adminsitrative mode. Are you starting our program prior to going to the site you are recording from? If the answer to both of these is yes than you would want to contact tech support as we would need to see a log file and have additional information such as what version of windows you are using.

Not sure what Administrative mode is.
Yes, start program before recording.
Sent a message to tech support...

Thanks.
TC

tcate
08-21-2009, 08:27 AM
Posted the above issue to Tech Support this AM and had a reply almost instantly. My security software was blocking internet access to GENPUID.EXE which, apparently, is the tagging program. When the first recording finished it couldn't tag it and the program crashed.

Went to security settings and unblocked the program and it now works perfectly.

Thanks to RM tech support for a quick reply!!

TC

carlobee
08-24-2009, 05:58 PM
this is a very helpful information. many have been experiencing this kind of problem and definitely they should be able to read this.

http://storeyourpicture.com/images/signature_videoStreaming.jpg