PDA

View Full Version : I want to burn multiple videos to a single DVD. How can I add chapters with Replay Converter?

bhf
07-30-2009, 12:38 PM
I want to burn multiple videos to a single DVD, how does Media Converter separate them? I saw an old post in this forum that implied it could create chapters, but that feature wasn't working. I checked the user manual and couldn't find anything on chapters.

Any info?

Thanks,
Barney

Cheryl Wester
07-31-2009, 04:55 PM
The program does not make chapters. It is a simple burning program meant for your convenience in burning CD/DVDs. You would need to use other software to make chapters.

Thread moved to the Feature request forum.

maryjos
01-13-2010, 06:42 PM
Ouch, I am very sorry to find this out. The demo version didn't even allow DVD burning so I wasn't able to test and find this out before buying the software. If you add multiple videos to be converted, it absolutely should put chapter markers between them. I am still trying to get the DVD burning to even work, but lack of chapters may make it useless to me anyway. Well, at least I'm still in my 30-day return period....

maryjos
01-16-2010, 06:34 PM
Uggh, and even worse, if I want to make a copy of a DVD, it just combines all the chapters into one big long video, I can't move from chapter to chapter at all. Please, please fix this, it's so much extra work to have to go in and create the DVD in something else because something as obvious as chapters is missing.