PDA

View Full Version : RMC PROBLEM IN FIRE FOX

xbill
07-26-2009, 07:46 PM
When I run Replay Media Catcher, it appears to disable my web browser. f.f,and explorer, any thing i click on it says done,.When i shut rmc down the browsers work fine.Thanks for any info on this

Tasha Heinlein
07-26-2009, 07:51 PM
First try reinstalling the program. Please let me know if you continue to have trouble.

xbill
07-27-2009, 06:36 AM
i did the reinstall ,still have same problem, it was ok untill firefox updated to 3.5 , not sure what version i had be for the new f,f came out, but explorer and chrome don't work ether. i put( problem with RMC in google) and other are having same problem. Thanks for the reply.x bill

Tasha Heinlein
07-27-2009, 08:45 AM
This is usually the result of another program clashing with Media Catcher. Here is a list of things that we know can cause this problem:

Ad-Muncher
LiveMesh
CounterSpy
SpySweeper
ZoneAlarm
CA Anti-Spyware Utility
Comodo
Vista Transformation Pack
Net Nanny
Threatfire

If you have any of these or a similar app running on your computer, try shutting them down while Media Catcher is running. If it is not one of the known apps this can be difficult to pinpoint.

xbill
07-27-2009, 05:47 PM
i uninstalled threatfire, ,now when i start RMC i can use f.f browser to navigate web pgs.when i open a flash video it start to dn load then stops and the rmc shuts down., in the folder there will be like 300kb it will play for a few sec, I did this 4or5 times with different videos, need more help.threatfire was the only one on the list. xbill