PDA

View Full Version : Not recognizing songs, cannot hear once recorded

brightonmd
07-23-2009, 01:46 PM
I had Replay radio 2.0, just downloaded 3.7. However, I record a song, the system cannot recognize it and then changes the size of the song from for example 3 minutes to 10sec and I cannot playback at all. No songs are being stored in the system.

Cheryl Wester
07-23-2009, 04:36 PM
What version of windows you are using. What are you recording? The more info people have the easier it will be to assist you. Thanks.

carlobee
07-26-2009, 06:26 PM
Exactly. we need the windows version, how exactly you recorded it. are there any messages that appeared and the likes. http://storeyourpicture.com/images/signature_videoStreaming.jpg

brightonmd
07-27-2009, 01:24 PM
I am using XP with Replay music 3.7. I have tried to capture songs from the internet radio stations. I have a registration code from 2.0 when Ibought it, but cannot find where to enter it as the registration icon is greyed out.

Cheryl Wester
07-27-2009, 02:05 PM
If you need your activation code go to tech support and enter your email address. It will be sent to you. If it is not asking for it is probably in your registry so you won't need to add it.

If you would like us to test this please send us a link and I will be glad to see how it works. You are also able to contact tech support if you feel you will need more assistance.