PDA

View Full Version : Video and audio sync issue.

wcwman18
07-01-2009, 06:25 AM
I am trying to capture some WWE content. The video and audio are not in sync using the Universal Audio Driver. How can I fix this issue? I am using the Universal Audio Driver due to audio going through a usb headset and not speakers.

Cheryl Wester
07-02-2009, 01:11 PM
In version 4.0 when you enable the universal driver there is a spot where you can adjust the audio to delay starting. That normally corrects an out of sync issue. You will need to experiment with the settings as often what works for one system doesn't work for another. Also, read the hints in that same section of the settings.

DADEO
07-03-2009, 06:15 AM
When I check for updates via the settings, it says ver. 3.2 and no new updates. Is this the ver. 4 your reffering to, or is there a ver.4 avaliable?

Cheryl Wester
07-03-2009, 08:01 AM
http://www.applian.com/replay-video-capture/demo.php

Now, download version 4 from this link. Thanks.

bobbynash
07-06-2009, 07:23 PM
i am also having audio sync issues with recorded DVDs. The audio becomes progressively un-synced the further the DVD progresses. Beginning=great / middle = moderate / end = bad

i am using vista 64 on a new HP dual core computer.

thanks for any help

Cheryl Wester
07-08-2009, 08:55 AM
Make sure you are using the latest version of the program. Use the universal audio and experiment with the delay of audio in the settings. Make sure you read the hints as it gives you an idea of where to start. Each system is different so what works for one computer is probably going to be different for another.

bobbynash
07-27-2009, 08:56 AM
OK, but according to the program if you are running VISTA you shouln't use the universal driver. Use it anyway? thanks!

Cheryl Wester
07-27-2009, 02:02 PM
With this version you can give it a try and see how it goes-technology is always changing and we do our best to keep current and improve.