PDA

View Full Version : Volume

Doug_M
07-01-2008, 12:48 AM
I am compiling a file with mp3's to listen to and all the mp3 songs have different volumes. Is here a way to change the volume of an mp3 file when recreating so that it will be consistent with the other songs? One song is barely audible and the next is blowing the speaker off the desk. When i change the Master Volume dial it does not change the volume on the new mp3 file. Does Replay Music have a volume adjustment that I am overlooking? Thanks. Doug

Cheryl Wester
07-01-2008, 10:25 AM
Hi

It does not have a volume control. It is going to capture what it hears. It doe snot have a volume adjustment I'm afraid.

jgatie
09-07-2008, 08:11 AM
I am compiling a file with mp3's to listen to and all the mp3 songs have different volumes. Is here a way to change the volume of an mp3 file when recreating so that it will be consistent with the other songs? One song is barely audible and the next is blowing the speaker off the desk. When i change the Master Volume dial it does not change the volume on the new mp3 file. Does Replay Music have a volume adjustment that I am overlooking? Thanks. Doug

Download a program called "MP3Gain". It will allow you to set the output of multiple MP3's. Just what you need.

Cheryl Wester
09-09-2008, 04:20 PM
Our developer is working on an update to Replay Music and it should be released shortly. It is going to have a volume adjustment in it.